Muhurat and Vidhi of Tulsi Vivah 2021; Marriages Will Start From the End of Chaturmas, Know This Year's Marriage Muhurat
On this festival, Lord Vishnu wakes up in Brahma Muhurta, and in the evening, Lord Vishnu's marriage is done in the form of Shaligram.
This year Dev Prabodhini Ekadashi and Tulsi Vivah festivals are being celebrated on 14 November and in some places on 15 November. That is, both the days will be Ekadashi Tithi. This is happening because of the difference in the calculation of dates in the Panchangs. This date is special, because according to the Padma and Vishnudharmottara Purana, on this day, Lord Vishnu wakes up from yoga Nidra for four months. With this, the Chaturmas of living with austerity and restraint also ends. From this day, auspicious practices like marriages and special events begin. There is also a tradition of getting Lord Vishnu married with Tulsi in the form of Shaligram in the evening on this day.
According to experts, it is best celebrated on November 15
Astrologers say that the Ekadashi date is starting from around 8.34 am on November 14 and will continue till 8.26 am the next day. Devprodhini and Tulsi Vivah festival should be celebrated on this day since the 15th of November vis Ekadashi Tithi at sunrise. This principle of Suryodaya Vyapini Tithi has been mentioned in Niyanasindhu, Vashistha Smriti, and other Vedic texts.
Lord Vishnu wakes up from yoga Nidra after four Months
According to Shiva Purana, Lord Vishnu killed Shankhasur on Shukla Ekadashi of Bhadrapada month. The war between Lord Vishnu and Shankasur continued for a long time. Lord Vishnu became very tired after the war ended. Then he came to Kshir Sagar and slept. After this, he woke up on the Kartik Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha. Then all the gods and goddesses including Shiva worshiped Lord Vishnu. For this reason, Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is called Dev Prabodhini Ekadashi.
Shivpuran: Lord Vishnu made stone shaligram due to Vrinda's curse
There is also a tradition of Tulsi Vivah on this day. Tulsi ji is married to Lord Shalagram. There is a legend behind this, in which Lord Vishnu tricked his devotee named Vrinda to defeat Jalandhar. After this, Vrinda cursed Vishnu ji and turned him into the stone, but after the request of Lakshmi Mata, she corrected her and became sati. Tulsi plant was born from his ashes and the practice of marriage of Shaligram with him started.
Know how to prepare for Tulsi Vivah: Vidhi
It is believed that by performing Tulsi marriage, the problems in married life are removed. If there is a delay in marriage, chances of early marriage start forming. Tulsi marriage is considered to be of special importance to get the blessings of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
Tulsi Vivah Vidhi:www.lovebacksolution.in
- Those who want to perform Tulsi marriage rituals should get ready after taking a bath and wearing clean clothes.
- Who wants Tulsi Ji to get married should keep a fast.
- Place the Tulsi plant on a post in the courtyard or on the roof of the house.
- Take another post and place Shaligram on that.
- Draw an octagonal lotus on the outpost and place a Kalash on it.
- Make a swastika on the Kalash and place five mango leaves on it.
- Wrap coconut in a clean cloth and place it over the Kalash.
- Put ocher on the pot of basil and light a lamp of ghee in front of it.
- Make a rangoli near the basil pot as well.
- Spray Gangajal on Tulsi and Shaligram ji. Make sure to keep Tulsi on the right side of the Shaligram post.
- Apply rosary to Tulsi and sandalwood to Shaligram.
- Build a sugarcane pavilion on the soil of a Tulsi pot and offer red chunri on it.
- Then wrap the Tulsi with a sari and wear a bangle and adorn her like a bride.
- Wrap yellow clothes to Shaligram ji.
- Apply turmeric to Tulsi and Shaligram. Apply turmeric paste on the mandap also.
- First of all, worship of Kalash and Ganesh ji should be done.
- After this, offer incense, lamp, flowers, clothes, garland to Mata Tulsi and Lord Shaligram
- After this recites Tulsi Mangalashtak.
- Taking Shaligram ji with asana in hand, circumambulate Tulsi ji seven times.
- After this, perform the aarti of Lord Vishnu and Tulsi ji. enjoy
- After the worship, distribute the prasad among all.
Tulsi wedding on Monday 15th November
Start- 15th November 2021 at 06:39 AM
Ends - November 16, 2021 at 08:01 AM
Why Suffering from intolerable problems? when you can get resolved them from About Aditya Samrat ji who will delivers you best results with his authentic services in astrology and Vashikaran. Just call at +91-81462-38002 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Among various astrologers all over the country, Pt. Aditya Samrat Ji is considered as the most reliable and top Indian Astrologer and Hypnosis expert in India. He has been offering his all services for the past more than decades to help the people in resolving their problems and making their lives happier.
Pt. Aditya Samrat Ji is considered as Famous Indian Astrologer as he offers Weak and powerful solutions for problems like:
- Relationship issue
- Love marriage or arrange marriage problems.
- Issues in the family or with children
- Career problems
- Solve business or job
- Health related problems
The suffering lovers can feel free to contact us guruji using following details:
Yes, your personal information will be kept Secret by Pt. Aditya Samrat Ji.